Lovely stone walkway leads to a front porch which is a perfect place to enjoy the awakening of a fresh fall day. As you step inside you are greeted by a large entry way touched with a warm sense of style with gleaming hardwood floors. Follow those floors to your generous eat in kitchen open to living area, sun nook & back deck. A sure place for all to gather as the cookies are rolled out on the grand center island filling the space with laughter & aromas galore! This impeccably cared for home feels as though you are nestled out in a country valley. The views which surround the inside and outside are oh so open which fills the home with nature & light but, you are really only moments to shops, clinics, eateries & so much more! This twin home reflects the best in care, quality & lifestyle.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,306 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Nathan Hill Estates
3,306 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Separate Tub,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,934 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,372 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price