This beautiful, well maintained home sits on over 3 acres in the city limits. Located in a quiet, well established neighborhood with a country feel. This home offers a Master suite, with doors to a patio, a master bath, and large walk-in closet. Lots of storage space. Very nice updated kitchen great for entertaining. Main floor laundry. There is also a heated detached 2.5 car garage/shop, and a small out building. Please make sure buyers have pre approval and submit offer with lender letter.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,206 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
2,206 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,800 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 406 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Crawl Space,Partial,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price