Prime corner lot across from city park with tennis court. Walking trails nearby. In Wedgewood Terrace on last road. One outlet off Highway 33 means little traffic and noise. Within the last 2 years: roof done with seamless gutters installed; driveway completely redone, expanded and cemented; quiet remote-controlled garage door installed; electrical updated; new basement egress window installed for potential 4th bedroom; vinyl 6' privacy fencing around the backyard. This year: new vinyl flooring in kitchen, living room and 3 bedrooms; new kitchen counter tops; freshly painted throughout main floor. In 2015: new 2 stage high efficiency UR light furnace installed and air ducts cleaned. Don't miss out on this exceptional home with its important updates in this very desirable Shelby location.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,352 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,352 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Jetted Tub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,176 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler