Incredibly difficult to find beautiful, open concept home located on the hillside of La Crescent offering fantastic views! Great room has vaulted ceilings, lots of natural light, & relaxing gas fireplace to enjoy w/ family & friends. This home was made for entertaining w/ an eat-in kitchen, 2 large islands, dining area, stainless steel appliances, gas stove, walk-in pantry w/ extra refrigerator, & covered deck to enjoy the outdoors. Private owner's suite has large walk-in closet & ensuite bathroom that will be your favorite retreat. A jack & jill bathroom adjoins the 2 other BRMS on main level offering convenience & practicality. Main level laundry room & large shoe closet offers organization at its best. The finished lower-level walk-out has a large family room, gas fireplace & wet bar.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,922 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
August Hills 2nd Sub
4,922 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,461 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,851 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Security System,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener,Tandem.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price