Stunningly spacious 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home perched on a double lot with fabulous view of the village of Chaseburg. Natural light is on display throughout the open concept main living area. Kitchen features ample island with seating for 4, corner pantry, beautiful wood cabinets and backsplash. Entertaining options abound with peaceful patio, basement bar area, and deck that overlooks the valley and gives you a view of the sunset. Basement also features an additional non conforming bedroom or office. Additional storage available onsite in the insulated garage and storage shed with camper hookup and additional parking. Chickens allowed in county ordinance, so enjoy having farm-fresh eggs in your backyard!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Propane. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price