Seller job relocation causes the sale! Interior freshly painted and new flooring through most of the house. New kitchen sink and counters, and all new lighting and stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom with private bathroom and walk-in closet. All 3 bedrooms and laundry on the same level. Spacious lower level family room with walkout to front patio and extra unfinished space that is plumbed/rough in for 3rd bath. Storage area in 2 car garage w/new gar dr opener, plus there is a carport. Roof, HVAC, and water heater replaced in the last 5-10 years. 3 seasons room with access to the composite deck. Great location in an established neighborhood and on a low traffic street & surrounded by woods.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
1,844 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,844 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,436 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 408 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler