The crown jewel of Cashton is on the market for the first time! No expense was spared on this magnificent 5 bed/3.5 bath home situated on beautiful Broadway St. (some call it the ''Cass Street'' of Cashton) Over 4800 sq., ft. of luxury including in-floor radiant heat ( house and garage) Top-of-the-line amenities including Corian countertops, a full wet bar in the lower level, and a grandiose fireplace on the main level. The impressive master bedroom has an expansive master bath with both a shower and jacuzzi, as well as a huge walk-in closet. The first floor is all handicap accessible with a well thought out floor plan. The attached garage is a 3-car ''drive-through'' and there is an additional shed which can be used for all of your toys and tools. Restaurants and stores close by!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
4,835 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,835 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,755 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,080 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Poured Concrete,Shower,Sump Pump
- Ramps. Baths. ,Addl Accessibility Features,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Grab Bars in Bath,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price