Don't miss out on this admired log home in Onalaska! The 6'' walls with log siding & triple pane windows provide a unique quiet and cozy feel; while the open concept, cathedral ceilings and floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace create a welcoming atmosphere. The main floor features a bedroom, bathroom, and laundry facility for convenience, with an additional bedroom and a loft upstairs overlooking the living room. The lower level offers a family room with a walk-out patio and full-size windows, third bedroom, fourth non-conforming bedroom or den and second full bathroom. Situated on a 1.09-acre lot, this home is an exceptional city property that offers a convenient location to all amenities. Come and see for yourself! HSA Home warranty included. Seller is a licensed real estate agent.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,971 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,971 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,891 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,080 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Disposal,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price