This charming 4 bed, 2 bath stucco home is situated on a quiet dead-end street, providing you with peace and privacy. The cozy front porch is perfect for enjoying your morning coffee or watching the beautiful sunsets at the end of the day. The main floor boasts tons of space with 3 bedrooms, a full bath, and a living room. You will also find a bonus family room with a natural fireplace. The lower level of the house features its own kitchenette. Additionally, there is another bedroom and bath, as well as a bonus office area, providing you with ample space for all your daily activities. This home also offers a fully fenced-in yard, which is perfect for entertaining guests, playing with your kids, or even keeping your furry friends safe and happy. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,296 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,296 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,196 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,100 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Built-in under Home.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price