Sprawling ranch home in quiet south side neighborhood. The main floor offers spacious living room(gas fireplace-mantle, oak hardwood floors); chef's dream kitchen(Wolf gas stove, breakfast bar, pantry, backsplash & all appliances included); dining room w/ slider to rear deck(great for entertaining & grilling); master suite(walk-in closet plus a second closet; private bath with jet tub); two well proportioned bedrooms; guest bath plus convenient laundry area. Lower level offers large family room(gas fireplace w/ ceramic surround, wet bar); rec room(shelving); 4th bedroom; full bath plus 2 additional rooms(exercise area, den, library, storage). Additional features: heated 3 car garage, sprinkler system & more. This well maintained home has been loved for years & is ready for new owners.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,683 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,683 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,894 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,789 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price