Perched in the timbered bluffs like a giant tree house, this freshly renovated home overlooks Dakota Valley. The expansive deck is ensconced by giant hardwoods and makes for a great spot to reconnect with nature. With 10 acres this property sets up perfect for people who appreciate the driftless area and love the outdoors. There is a small catch pond on the edge of the yard that attracts all sorts of wildlife. A series of hill roads provides both great walking/hiking and back door entrance to over 260 acres of state forest ground that is otherwise very difficult for the public to access. Stepping inside the home you find an open floorplan with center island for entertaining. The master suite is luxurious with tree top views, great bathroom accents.
Single Family, 2 Story
4,862 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,862 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Winona Area (MN)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,520 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,342 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price