Perched on a hillside surrounded by nature, this spacious ranch offers privacy while located in an established neighborhood right in the city. With approximately 2,000 square feet on the main level, you'll appreciate the spacious rooms and well appointed split bedroom layout. Grand living room with 11 foot ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, and a gas fireplace. Spacious kitchen features a dining area plus a separate formal dining room just across the hall. Primary suite with dual sinks, shower and separate tub, and walk in closet. The lower level is finished with a large family room, office, 4th bedrooms, and full bath. The attached 3.5 car garage has stairs that lead directly to the lower level for convenience. Just add your personal touches!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,200 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
3,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,996 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,204 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price