Stunning, open concept home with panoramic views of the bluffs. Many upgrades throughout, including granite and quartz counters, luxurious master suite with large walk in shower, updated flooring in numerous rooms in addition to hardwood floors, many new fixtures, faucets, and custom finishes that are a must-see. Vaulted ceilings, large bedrooms, and main-floor living convenience. Versatile living spaces like a sunroom, large living and family rooms, two expansive storage rooms, an office with two work spaces, three walk-in closets and more. Enjoy the solitude on of the two decks, one of which has a hot tub and both have room for entertaining. Patio space or area for above ground pool in the backyard. At the end of a quiet cul de sac, yet just minutes to the river, ski hill, and downtown.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,037 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
4,037 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price