This is your lucky day! Acreage property minutes from town. So much space to roam both inside and out. Enjoy watching the wildlife around the pond. Too many amenities to mention in this small space. Your comfort seeking side will love the vaulted ceilings, tons of kitchen storage, main floor laundry, a fireplace to keep you warm in the winter, attached master bath with walk in closet. The practical side will appreciate the generator, 18'' of insulation, water filtration system, 3 sump pumps with backups. A fenced yard protects your loved ones. A storage shed for the toys and a gazebo for entertaining. There is also attic space above the garage to finish or use for storage. So many things to appreciate in this well maintained home. Make your appointment for a private tour today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,324 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
2,324 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,600 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 724 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Other,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Grab Bars in Bath,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- Expandable Attic,Gas Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price