Welcome Home to the beautiful area of the La Crosse/Monroe border. This gorgeous home built in 2018 has EVERYTHING you and yours need. Situated on over 2 acres, this property is gorgeous in all seasons. The home has 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, with large common and gathering areas for all of the inside space you need. On the main is a beautiful master bed and bath ensuite, as well as 2 more bedrooms and another full bath. Main floor laundry and open concept give you views of all of the property around you. The lower level has a large rec/family room as well as two more spacious bedrooms and full bath.There is a large 30' by 40' detached garage/shop that is insulated and has 100 amp service for all of you projects! Sparta & Bangor School Districts with both sending buses to neighborhood.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,500 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Shower over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Propane. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Radon Mitigation,Shower,Slab,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price