Experience the craftsmanship, attention to detail, & quality of an Elsen Construction Luxury built home. This 4 bed, 3 bath home features an open concept main floor w/ gorgeous kitchen featuring large center island, wonderful working triangle design & pantry. Enjoy the corner fireplace while relaxing in the living room or while entertaining guests or having family dinner. Step out to your large maintenance free deck to grill or breath in the country air. The master en suite welcomes you w/ a grand feel of space & freedom. Double vanity, large walk in closet & beautiful tiled shower. Split bedroom design w/ 2 large bedrooms & full bath finish out the main. Lower level showcases wonderful family room space, 4th bed, full bath, large office/crafting nook,, tons of storage and so much more!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,761 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,761 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,636 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,125 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler