This 1880's home is a true classic beauty with original charm and modern updates. There are original wood floors and molding throughout - you'll enjoy all of the space the main floor has to offer: large kitchen, dining room, living room, flex room and bedroom along with a full bath. 2 large bedrooms with walk-in closets and a 3/4 bath on the upper floor. The partially-finished basement has additional living space that could be used as a family room or play room and plenty of storage. Enjoy the outdoors on the back deck, upper balcony or side porch. This home is also located close to downtown Winona for entertainment and dining!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2,112 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,112 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Winona Area (MN)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,932 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 180 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Other,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price