Feel the character and charm of this 1930 Prairie style home when you walk in and fall in love with all the modern updates. This home has been almost completely remodeled. Brand new kitchen designed with functionality in mind. Brand new bathroom. All the lath and plaster (with the exception of the dining room) have been removed. All new insulation and drywall make the home much more energy efficient. Most of the windows have been replaced. Hardwood floors through out and refinished. The living room is new carpet but the hard wood remains under. Beautiful gas fireplace in the spacious living room, large bedrooms, main floor laundry. The lower level offers a large family room/rec room, full bath, non-conforming bedroom, and utility room with storage.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,600 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Shower,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler