This stately home has a bold design that replicates the bridge of a ship. The soaring, two story cathedral ceilings, endless natural light & expansive views make this house one of a kind. Owners can enjoy all the benefits of main floor living in addition to having ample space for everyone else. Main level includes a grand kitchen with butler's pantry and pass through to formal dining, owners suite, laundry & 2 sitting areas to watch the eagles fly by or cozy up by the fire. Upper level offers 3 large bedrooms with a bathroom & multipurpose space. Lower level includes additional sitting room, 5th bedroom with full size windows, a full bathroom, 2nd laundry area, theatre & game room. All this plus an oversized 3.5 car garage with 4 overhead doors for all your toys. Home warranty included.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
5,106 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
5,106 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,423 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,683 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price