Beautiful custom built home with stunning backyard views of the bluffs. Adjacent to the park. this well designed layout is perfect for spacious living. Loaded with windows flooding the home with light, you will enjoy the warmth of this open concept. Main floor offers a great room with gas fireplace open to the kitchen with granite counters and eat-in dining. Additional formal dining room is perfect for large family gatherings or entertaining. Additional sitting area and office space/den on the main. Upper level has 4 bedrooms; Owner's suite with updated bathroom and walk-in closet. Lower level walk-out has fifth bedroom and full bathroom. Large Rec room, and additional work out room. This is a well kept, move in ready home.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,149 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,149 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price