Impressive 4 bed, 2-story, LR Ross built home. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, in a country-like setting, minutes from La Crosse or Onalaska. Enter into a grand foyer on the main level which features a formal dining room, kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, island with granite countertops, newer appliances. Informal eating area off kitchen with patio doors to a back deck. Living room with natural fireplace and a second formal sitting room. Laundry room and 1/2 bath. The upper level consists of 3 bedrooms including a master suite and a bonus room which could be an office or nursery. The lower level has 2 large family/rec room areas for entertaining, Gas fireplace. Wet bar, full bath and 4th bedroom. Good storage space. Staircase from lower level up to garage.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,900 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,900 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,862 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price