Sportsman's Paradise or Private retreat? Make this home, that has so much to offer, yours. 3 Br, 2 BA, A frame style home with cozy 4 season room and nice deck. Loft could be used as bedroom, rec area or office. Open concept main level, updated kitchen w/ granite countertops, joint living and dining area w/ pellet fireplace. Lower level offers a family room, two nice sized bedrooms, laundry and full bath. That's not all! On 14 acres w/ amazing treetop views, ATV/snowmobile trails, shooting range, county trail access and wildlife abound. This property also features a 36X56 heated, spray foam insulated shop with 4 post lift and air compressor. A 60X72 detached garage is a sight to behold, in floor heat ready, spray foam insulated, so many options here. 20min to Sparta & Fort McCoy
Single Family, A-Frame, 1-1/2 Story
3,080 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,080 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price