Here is your chance to be in the heart of Onalaska on a dead end road conveniently located within walking distance to Lake Onalaska, restaurants, the Great River State Trail and so much more. This well maintained 3 bedroom 2 full bath offers a ton of updates with an oversized kitchen for hosting, an abundance of natural light, and spacious bathrooms. This property has a backyard that screams pool parties and cook outs. The basement includes a bonus room that could be made into a 4th bedroom. This move in ready home has only had 3 owners and is looking for the 4th!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,400 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 794 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet,Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Above Ground Pool.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price