Main Level Living on the Golf Course! This original owner home has recently been totally repainted and is ready to move in. High quality open layout, lg rooms w/ lots of windows to bring the outdoors in and what a view there is to bring in. Main floor boasts 3 bdrms, 2 baths, 1/2 bath, & laundry. The lg kitchen & gathering room has gas fireplace & wet bar. Marvelous place to entertain & you can take the party outside to the covered deck (with skylights!) overlooking the golf course. Deer & turkeys amble across the lush course when the golfers aren't out. You can access this covered deck from the master bedroom & living room too, Huge fam rm & 4th bed on lower level.Closets smartly placed throughout. Access to addl 3 car heated garage. Enjoy the peace & grandeur of this neighborhood!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,900 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
3,900 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Other,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Skylight,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Stucco, Stone, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price