Highly sought after 3 Bedroom, 3 bath home with a peaceful country setting within minutes of downtown La Crescent. Sitting on 3.3 wooded acres, this property has abundant wildlife, landscaping, and ample outdoor storage with an additional 2 1/2 car garage/shop. The inviting home features an open concept quad design with numerous updates including a newly remodeled main floor bath and basement family room. In the lower level you will also find an office space that can easily be converted into a 4th bedroom. The wood-burning fireplace, bright sunroom and outdoor fire pit will give you a tranquil ambiance to enjoy year round. With hardwood floors, updated appliances, all bedrooms on one level and a spacious 2 car tuck-under garage, you can't beat the location of this beautiful home.
Single Family, Other
2,048 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,048 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,448 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Partially Finished,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Horse Allowed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price