Peaceful country setting in quaint neighborhood. Well cared for home has eat in kitchen with French doors to deck facing well landscaped backyard leading into the woods where wildlife abounds. Centerpiece of main level is the towering stone fireplace with a hearth big enough to seat 6! Guest bedroom, den with built ins (4th bdrm)and half bath complete main level. Upstairs master suite, 2nd bedroom and 2nd full bath, along with favorite space upstairs, a cozy loft for those days you just want to curl up with a good book, full of natural light its a great space for your imagination. Lower level mud room with stairs off garage, ( pool table picture), is plumbed for 3rd bathroom ( under rugs in mud room) and rec room/workout room or gaming room. the home has plenty of room for everyone. Additional small garage for mower and toys. just 5 mins from La Crescent& 7 minutes from La Crosse.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tank with Drainage Field
2,380 sq. ft
1,000 Sq. Ft.
Yes - 2 spaces
Brookwood Hills Adtn
2,380 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat In Kitchen,Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Main Floor 1/2 Bath,Upper Level Full Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,600 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 780 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer,Water Softener Owned,Electric Water Heater
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Propane. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Full,Partially Finished,Concrete,Other
- 1. Stone,Wood Burning,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable,Deck,Hardwood Floors,Kitchen Window,Natural Woodwork,Patio
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage,Detached,Asphalt,Garage Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Residential-Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Additional Land Available,Tree Coverage - Medium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price