Conveniently located twin home offers 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, with split master suite and office on main, and 2 additional bedrooms on lower level, next to family room. Home feels open and airy with 2 story foyer, vaulted ceilings, and open concept kitchen facing living room. Neutral paint, white doors, trim and double hung windows. Hard floors throughout are low maintenance, and allergy friendly! Laundry room on lower level with raised, front loading large capacity washer/dryer. This home really is move-in ready!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,127 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Meier Farm Addition
2,127 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Level: M,Width: 13,Length: 12
- Living Room
- Level: M,Width: 14,Length: 12
- Family Room
- Level: L,Width: 17,Length: 10
- Level: L
- Level: M,Width: 11,Length: 13
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler