Perched at 710 Wagon Dr. awaits this 4 BD/2 BA ranch home in a well-established and family friendly neighborhood! Upon entering the family room (currently formal dining) you're greeted with natural lighting. The updated kitchen boasts ample storage, an eat-up island, and a dining space. The main level also features 3 BDs and the main bath (w/ double sink vanity). The LL holds an expansive family room and/or rec. space, 4th BD, another BA, and finished laundry room. Outside through the patio doors, this entertainer's yard delivers with a deck, patio, fire pit, new shed, and direct access to 1 of 2 neighborhood parks. Oh, and don't forget the finished workspace behind the 2 car garage. Bring on the memory making and time spent with loved ones. Don't delay, view YOUR new home today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,780 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,780 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,154 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 626 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price