This large, beautiful family home is in a quiet neighborhood with 2 parks within walking distance. Thoughtfully planned layout with an open concept main level & spacious rooms throughout. Large kitchen Island and open concept living make entertaining a breeze. The laundry room is conveniently located on the main level right off the garage entry and there's a drop zone with built-in cubbies. The wet bar downstairs makes family movie nights extra fun. Cleverly designed lower bathroom allows for extra privacy. Lower level also has a designated workout room or could be a craft room. Extra deep 3 car garage has stairs to the lower level. Outside you'll enjoy a large deck, a fire pit and a fenced yard along with a cozy patio out front all on a 1/2 acre lot on a peaceful cul de sac.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Intercom/Music,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price