Welcome to your dream home! This charming twin home has everything you and your family could ever want. With 4 spacious bedrooms, there's plenty of room for everyone to have their own space. The Jack and Jill bath connected to the master suite provides convenience and privacy, also featuring beautiful hardwood floors, white wood work, a bonus space that could be an office. Plus, the fenced-in yard is perfect for outdoor play and relaxation.You'll love the finished lower level with a family room, bedroom and bathroom. It's the perfect place to entertain guests or enjoy a movie night with your loved ones. The location of this home is unbeatable, with easy access to shopping, dining, entertainment.Maybe eligible, La Crosse Promise Program, up to 50K in College scholarships. No income Cap.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2,438 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,438 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,582 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price