Looking for your first home? Budget friendly? Maybe want everything on the main floor? If so, here is your home. Nice 2-3 bedroom, 1 full bath ranch-style home that has been freshly painted throughout, metal roof, newer furnace, central air, windows & roof. Open floor plan w/abundant natural light & a bonus 3 -season rm. Outside you have a welcoming front deck to enjoy evenings on, great gardening areas, a patio for grilling - did we mention the yard is fenced too. Room for cars & toys with a 2 car detached garage with convenient alley access. All of this within walking distance of shopping, some of La Crosse's great dining establishments, fun outdoor recreation & schools too. This house awaits its new owner to make it their own & call it ''home'' . BONUS: Not in the Flood Plain
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,029 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,029 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,029 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Crawl Space,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Security System,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- 50 x 142
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler