Unique ranch home in the heart of Onalaska! Front faces Main St, with garage and additional paved parking off of 8th Ave N. Lots of family space inside and out. Both the main and lower levels have a family room, each with a floor-to-ceiling Winona stone fireplace and beautiful floors. Kitchen includes newly-redone concrete countertops, cherry cabinets with plenty of cupboard space, plus pantry. Hardwood floors on main level have been restored. Step out onto the wrap around balcony or the patio below, and enjoy your own private setting, while living within walking distance of schools, churches and shops. Lower level newly finished. Heated garage. Available for immediate occupancy.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,720 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
2,720 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,745 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Electric Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Metal, Stucco
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler