Classic home with charming detail and overflowing with character. This quality-built home was designed with a family friendly floor plan and plenty of privacy. Spectacular custom front door opens to the barrel ceiling entry and architecturally designed staircase. Open concept vaulted great room and a perfect chef's kitchen offer a gathering space for all. Gracious main floor master suite with a fireplace and adjoining office. 2nd floor with 3 ensuite bedrooms and a cinderella balcony. Top it off with a wonderful lower-level bar plus family room and theater room. The oversized storage room has access to the 3 plus car garage. Located in Emerald Valley, the area's premier neighborhood. You will enjoy privacy, nature and views of the golf course - here you have it all!
Single Family, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
6,000 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
6,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,384 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,616 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Radon Mitigation,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Security System,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Stucco, Brick
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price