Are you looking for a home that can also have income? Look no further, as this home offers lots of potential for rental income in the lower level! This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home offers a large kitchen, large master bedroom with attached master bath, 4 large bedrooms on the main floor, and an amazing view of Lake Onalaska that you will enjoy from the master bedroom, living room and the kitchen! The living room has a coved ceiling. The walk out lower level features a family room, 4 office spaces, and a reception area, with off street parking from Hwy 35, and access to the basement from West Avenue, making it ideal for a business. Now is the time to work from a home that has room for the entire family and the business.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,400 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
3,400 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,700 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,700 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Hot Tub,Split Bedrooms,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler