Live where you work! Work where you live! If you have been working from home and decided you need to have more space, here's the property for you! This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home offers a large kitchen, large master bedroom with attached master bath, 4 large bedrooms on the main floor, and an amazing view of Lake Onalaska that you will enjoy from the master bedroom, living room and the kitchen! The living room has a coved ceiling and new bay windows. The walk out lower level features a family room, 4 office spaces, and a reception area, with off street parking from Hwy 35, and access to the basement from West Avenue, making it ideal for a business. Now is the time to work from a home that has room for the entire family and the business.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,400 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
3,400 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,700 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,700 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Hot Tub,Split Bedrooms,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler