If you're looking for a home that will provide plenty of space to entertain, then look no further than this luxurious timber frame house! The main level offers Brazilian cherry floors w/ radiant in-floor heat, a chef's kitchen w/ cherry cabinets, granite countertops, large island, & dual oven/gas cooktop. Large family/rec room w/ wet bar & main level laundry. With 5 spacious bedrooms and 3.5 baths it will provide plenty of space for your family & guests! The primary bedroom features vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet & an attached bathroom with dual vanities, walk-in shower & jetted tub. The walkout lower level has a large family room, home theater and access to the 3 car garage. Enjoy the large multi-level decking & patio while enjoying the stunning views of the Mississippi river.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
6,974 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
6,974 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,877 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,097 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Stone
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price