Amazing home with spectaculars views of the Mississippi River! Custom built home with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a 5 car garage. Garages are attached, heated and has easy access to the basement. Eat in kitchen has a large island. Formal dining room with access to the wrap around deck. Master bedroom with private bathroom and has access to the deck and the den. The lower level is finished with a large family, in-floor heat, a bathroom and 3 more bedrooms. Easy walkout access to a private patio. New roof, siding, paver sidewalk and exterior lights. Laundry room is conveniently located on the main level. Adorable garden shed stays.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,240 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
3,240 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,789 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,451 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price