Looking for comfort, convenience, and curb appeal? You're in luck! Nestled within the much-desired Remington Hills subdivision sits this 3-bed 2-bath ranch with a massive fenced-in backyard. Enjoy the patio and pergola for relaxation and entertainment or sit on the screened-in front porch with a coffee and a book. There's new trim throughout a majority of the main floor, including the spacious eat-in kitchen that boasts quartz countertops and updated stainless steel appliances. A beautiful glass walk-in shower was just added to the master suite as well. The roof is new as of 2020, along with the garage door and siding on the back of the house. The unfinished basement is framed, stubbed for plumbing, and ready for your creation. Don't miss out on your chance to own this home!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,278 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,278 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price