Stunning immaculate 3br, 3 full bath twin home located on a cul- de- sac . Open concept with vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, well appointed kitchen , large great room with dining area. Patio doors lead to a terrific maintenance free deck and view of green space. You will love the spacious and inviting front foyer with double closet and tray ceiling. Office or second bedroom and full bath. Main level laundry and storage. Easy access to finished garage. Master suite with attached private bath featuring a walk in shower and huge walk in closet. Nice built in desk area near the master. Lower level features a large family room, 3rd bedroom with egress window,3rd full bath and hobby room. This is a 55 and older association. $60.00 for lawn moving and snow removal. Move in ready!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,688 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,688 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,594 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,094 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Shower,Sump Pump
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level from Garage,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Zero Lot Line
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price