A former parade home, this Onalaska residence is truly one of a kind. Located on a cul de sac in Meier Farm, this zero entry walk out ranch is complete w a carriage house w guest quarters! The main home features 4 beds, 3 baths, 9 ft ceilings & finished LL. Built by Traditional Trades in 2009 offering quality construction w/ high end finishes & upgrades throughout. The hardwired sound system provides communication/music between main & guest house. The outdoor space is second to none & includes a courtyard, covered patio, a West facing patio off the walk out LL w gorgeous views, meticulous landscaping, underground pet fence & more! The carriage house offers 2 extra deep (27 ft) garage stalls & living space above- 2 beds, 1 bath, a full kitchen, and living. Close proximity to park & YMCA!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,723 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,690 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Washer, Water Softener
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum, Walk-In Closet(s), Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Paved, Garage Door Opener, Attached.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price