Turnkey Houston county home & hobby farm features incredible panoramic views of the surrounding bluffs. Apple trees in the yard, classic white-trimmed red farm buildings, wrap around porch, gorgeous views out every window and main level living in this modern farm home await you. The house has been impeccably maintained. There is plenty of outdoor space with the porch and a very private deck overlooking the entire valley to the north. The traditional farm buildings have been very well kept, including a 60 x 34 pole shed and a 60x32 machine shed. This place is ready for chickens, horses or any variety of other livestock or animals. Nearly 80 acres of tillable ground and 60 acres of pasture. Multiple water sources available for livestock. Located on a lightly traveled road about 5 miles south of Houston.
Single Family, Farm, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,725 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,080 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,645 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Oven, Cooktop, Double Oven, Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater
- Central Air
- Propane. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air, Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rolling Slope, Irregular Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price