This captivating 3-bed, 2-bath twin home is perfectly situated in Onalaska. The home is a short commute to Van Riper Park & Onalaska Omni Center. Step from the welcome mat into an interior embrace that includes stylish lighting, neutral decor, vaulted ceilings, and a gas fireplace in the living room. Stylish kitchen is bright with premium appliances, attractive U-shaped layout, and granite counters. The serene main-floor master bedroom includes plenty of closet space. Other two bedrooms are unique and rich with ample closet space. Finished basement doubles as rec room and multi-purpose room. Attached two-car garage. The good-as-new cedar deck is perfect for socializing. This house will attract broad interest, so it's worth a tour ASAP!
Single Family, Townhouse, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story, Townhouse
1,558 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,558 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. .
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price