A scenic, secluded setting awaits you here with over 31 acres to hunt and hike, along with a custom built log home featuring over 1900 sq ft on the main level. A spacious main level offers an open concept kitchen, dining and a grand living room space featuring a wood stove to warm the space. Country views await you to enjoy this private setting. In-floor heating keep a consistent heat. The lower level has 2 bedrooms has windows that enjoy the private country setting as well. A large family room space with patio doors to a patio under the upper deck. A large storage room, bathroom & utility area completes the lower. Attached 2 car garage & additional 4 car garage with the start of plumbing to add a bathroom if desired. Pre inspection on file, 1 year UHP Basic Home Warranty. Sold As Is.
Single Family, 1 Story
3,572 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
3,572 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Dual Entry Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,952 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,620 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Electric Heating, Propane. Radiant In-Floor.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Skylight,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price