Location, Location, Location! If you've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to own an extremely well taken care of home in a desirable subdivision between Westby & Viroqua, this property may be the one! The main floor includes granite countertops in the kitchen w/ plenty of cabinets & walk in pantry, an open concept layout in the formal dining & living room area, 6 panel doors throughout, a large master bedroom suite with walk-in closet & bathroom, & main floor laundry. Bring your plans & creativity to finish the spacious basement that includes large windows & room to add an additional bathroom. The exterior of the home features vinyl siding, a large yard, the perfect front porch, & a brand NEW back deck ideal for enjoying the country views, grilling, or relaxing after a long day.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,593 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,593 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Grab Bars in Bath,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler