Country Living Close to City Limits! This 1/2ac lot is loaded with flower gardens, fenced back yard, patio, brick walkways, a fenced vegetable garden & an extra 1 car-detached garage. Enter the bright & cheery foyer opens to the lg living room that has built-in cabinetry. The 2-way wood-burning fireplace is a definite focal point that leads to the dining room & sitting area. A pocket door to the den/home office (children's play room). Lg galley kitchen equipped with double ovens & tons of storage & counter space includes a built-in desk. Off the kitchen is the 3-season room that boasts the countryside views for all the seasons! 3 bdrms with the master providing a walk-in closet & a full private bath. LL offers lots storage options, a yoga wall, a full bath - a great place for a craft room.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,789 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,789 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,231 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 558 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Natural Fireplace,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler