Amazing Views! 2019 built home on the Trempealeau Mountain Golf Course! Main level has a large master bedroom w/walk-in closet, master bath w/European double vanities, lighted mirrors, jetted tub w/blue-tooth capabilities to a phone or TV, walk-in shower w/rainfall showerhead & side shower head, laundry off garage, 1/2 bath, open floor plan for kitchen, living room, & dining room. Kitchen sink in island, built in oven & microwave, cooktop stove, walk-in pantry & door to a deck that is wired for a hot tub. Lower level has 2 bedrooms, family rm w/wet bar & is wired for a stove, full bath w/another walk-in shower, & a staircase to the 3.5 car gar that's insulated, sheet-rocked, heated & has back door to golf course. All the modern amenities & you'll have a hole in one every day you live here!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Community Shared Well,Well
2,912 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
Tremplo Mountain Estates
2,912 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,536 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,376 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower
- ,Bedroom on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 234 x 156
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price