2005 built Ranch in a popular subdivision across from the Trempealeau Mtn Golf Course. Main flr has vaulted ceilings, hdwd oak floors in Dining Rm & Kitchen. Big pantry & snack bar in kitchen that is open to dining & living rm with gas fireplace, covered deck off din rm, 1st flr laundry, 1/2 bath near 3 car garage entrance, mstr bdrm w/wlk-in closet & full bath w/dbl sinks, & 2 other bdrms & a bath. Lower level has huge family room, rec room, full bath, 2 bdrms, & storage/utility room. Solid 6 panel doors, newer carpeting on the main level, newer roof, siding, & big private backyard, where you can see no one. Close to town, river, & bike trail! Seller relocation causes the sale. Relocation company is the seller.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,368 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,368 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,768 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 213.29 x 240
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price