It's what you've been waiting for; a newer 4 bedroom, 3 bath ranch located on a picturesque cul de sac setting on 5 acres & short 20 min commute to La Crosse! This home is sure to please w/the spacious open concept floor plan on the main flr w/9' ceilings, massive kitchen (an elevated island w/butcher blocker counter, Amish cabinets, Pantry, quartz, Slate appliances, secretariat), beautiful nat fireplace in living rm & great dining space, which leads to the maintenance free deck(hot tub rated deck, TV connection). You won't want to leave the master suite w/custom bath rm(soaking tub, tiled W/I shower) and spacious W/I closet. The LL features 2 bedrooms, full bath, room to expand in the future fam rm/rec rm & ample storage space, plumbed for in-floor heat, convenient garage access and more!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,768 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
Riverview S Development
3,768 Sq. Ft. (approx)
De Soto Area
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Off MBR,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Ceramic Tile
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,884 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 544 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned,Washer,Oven/Range,Microwave,Dryer
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Full,Shower,Poured Concrete,Partial Finished,Full Size Windows
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Laundry on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet Available,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors,Natural Fireplace,Split Bedrooms,Pantry,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Heated,Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price