Only a 25 minute drive to downtown La Crosse, this 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 4000 sq foot private oasis awaits! Step into the open concept kitchen/dining/living room with the vaulted ceilings and large windows looking out into the woods and you'll feel relaxed that you're home. You'll appreciate the large laundry room on the lower level, but notice there is option for main floor laundry! Hate cold feet? This homes offers zoned in floor heat throughout the house and the garage! Enjoy kicking back and listening to the sounds of nature- relax on the large wrap around deck or enjoy the bug free zone on the 3 season porch. New boiler to be installed prior to close. Fireplace and AC serviced this year.
Single Family, A-Frame, 2 Story
4,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
4,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
De Soto Area
De Soto Area
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Electric Heating, Propane. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Radon Mitigation,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Pantry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price