Stunning like-new all main-level living in this unique & beautiful sprawling ranch. This impressive executive home sits in the highly desired Ridgeview Heights neighborhood. You will be wowed as you enter into a curved foyer w/intricate tray ceilings throughout! Main living area boasts open concept style w/stone fireplace, theater room and heated stamped concrete floors. Kitchen features cherry cabinets, granite countertops and a stunning dining room area. Each bedroom has a private bath. Spacious master suite w/dual granite sinks, walk-in shower & clawfoot tub. Private courtyard w/new stone fireplace off dining room. 5+ car garage space plus an attached 80' x 27' attached insulated garage for a total of over 3400 sq ft of garage space will hold all of your toys & meet your storage needs.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Community Shared Well,Well
3,388 sq. ft
Yes - 14 spaces
3,388 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor.
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Hot Tub,Kitchen Island,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 14 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler