On a quiet cul de sac, in a secluded neighborhood, with a tree lined street you will find this nice , simple , easy care ranch home. Fresh hilltop breezes pushes the heat away, perfect location to enjoy both the sun rise and sun set.Plenty of grass to wiggle your toes, space enough for your garden, large windows to bring the outside in with natural light and cross breezes. Come winter - the natural fireplace with have you cozing up with a good book or great movie. Room to explain by finishing off the lower level, work is already started so you're halfway there. A comfortable home - come put your feet up.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Community Shared Well,Well
1,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,600 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,600 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Partially Finished,Stubbed for Bathroom
- ,Bedroom on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price